Bear Staffing is seeking Production Associates to join our team in Baraboo, WI. This position will require you to run a single or multiple molding machines and complete or coordinate all tasks for those machines.
Pay: $17.10/hr Starting
Shift: 2nd Shift 7:00pm – 7:00am (3-2-2 Rotation)
• Help set molds and establish the molding process.
• Effectively operate molding machines and troubleshoot injection molding processes and problems as they occur.
• Inspect products and materials at various points during the manufacturing process for quality. Various inspection and measuring tools will be used. (i.e. micrometer, Keyence, calipers)
• Package molded product according to specifications.
• Provide input into the daily Com Log.
• Recommend mold and process changes that will improve the manufacturing capabilities of Teel Plastics.
• Support all company safety programs, quality programs, and initiatives.
• Assist in minor tooling maintenance and cleaning activities
• High School Diploma
• Must have a good comprehension of basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide in all units of measure including whole numbers, fractions and decimals).
• Must be able to identify problem situations and have trouble-shooting abilities to solve problems.
• Needs strong attention to detail to ensure product is made to the proper specifications and packaged according to the customer’s requirements.
• Mold maintenance may require a person to have to lift and push heavy parts and mold components together for dis-assembly and assembly.
• Setup and teardown of molds from machines can require bending, kneeling, or reaching into small areas.
• Troubleshooting and operating some equipment will require handling of high temperature parts.
• Lifting, turning, and bending will be required for packaging of parts.
• Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, Life and AD&D, and Long Term Disability
• 401K match with profit sharing
• Climate Controlled Environment
• Back to school programs and Tuition Reimbursement
• Opportunity for Growth