Bear Staffing is seeking motivated and safety-oriented individuals for a Production Line Lead position in Fort Myers, FL.
Production Line Lead | Career Opportunity
Hours are 7am to 3:30pm +mandatory overtime, including some Saturdays
Pay is $17+ hour
The Production Line Lead will be responsible for managing 12-18 people on two or more complicated production lines in a fast-paced environment.
This position will be responsible for…..
• Coordinates and monitors daily workload activities which include productivity tracking. This includes review, assignment and completion of daily workloads, maintains inventory accuracy by units, locations and ensures order quality and accuracy.
• Evaluates workloads and team resources and is proficient at communicating changing requirements to Management for workflow and assignment adjustments.
• Monitors the operation of all equipment, safety, security and housekeeping of the area and ensures company policies are followed.
• Responsible for the initial training of production floor personnel in accordance with Company guidelines.
• Fosters continuous improvement on the floor.
• Reviews line reconciliation paperwork for accuracy.
• Conducts and monitors employee training.
• Assists with monitoring productivity status and reports.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Prior experience in Production/ Manufacturing supervising
• Ability to follow policies and procedures.
• Ensuring safety regulations for self and plant personnel
• Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
• Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
• Able to work a non-temperature-controlled environment
• Able to work with a diverse group of people
• Bilingual is a huge plus!
Benefits we offer
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
Call Ashleigh 239-202-2756