This an opportunity to work for a company you can grow with! There’s plenty of excellent career advancement and training opportunities to support your career growth. This family-oriented, hometown culture is supported by a stable, large corporate enterprise – giving you the best of all worlds.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establishes relationships with customers by assisting them at the counter and over the phone.
• Processes, pulls and distributes customer products quickly and efficiently.
• Determines make, type and quality of merchandise desired.
• Recommends alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications.
• Makes follow-up calls to potential and existing customers to solicit additional business..
• Handles complaints, questions, and stock checks by telephone.
• Accurately performs data entry of sales orders, quotes for early buys, price matrix, etc
• Maintains proper displays on the sales floor, replacing and moving product as needed.
• Works with outside sales representatives to keep account activities.
• Increases sales and average order size by means of cross-selling, up-selling, ad sales and offering promotional sale items.
• Educates customers about terminology, features and benefits of products
• Provides product demos to qualified customers on request.
• Assists customers with technical questions.
• Follows company policies and procedures.
• Other non-essential job duties may be assigned.
• Drug screening
• Background Screening
• Inside sales experience
• Knowledge of MS Office programs.
• Familiarity with a related product line such as pool supplies, parts, chemicals or pool construction helpful.
Benefits Upon Hire on
• Generous compensation and benefits package.
• Prescription coverage
• 401 (k)
• Performance bonuses
Bear Staffing is a drug-free company and an EOE