CNC Machine Operator
$17.00 - $19.00 per hour -
Full-time - Entry Level
Bear Staffing is currently seeking CNC Router Machinists and Forklift Operators.
This position is located in Dayton, NJ.
Pay rate: $17.00 - $19.00 per hour
Shifts: 1st and 2nd shifts
- Ability to read shop drawings, mill door and face frame parts
- Use wood working hand tools
- Set up, use and maintain shop equipment including shapers, planer, jointer, table saw, panel saw, edge bander, wide belt sander.
- CNC router to machine all cabinet parts, curved moldings, carvings, textured surfaces
- Retain an awareness of the work environment critical to the task at hand to produce error free and damage free results.
- Adheres to established safety rules and regulations and follows all safety procedures; maintain a safe environment.
Job Skills & Qualifications Required:
A minimum of 2 years experience is required.
- Understanding of necessary mathematics
- Use of power and hand tools
- Ability to accurately read a tape measure
- Knowledge of materials and processing
- Attention to detail
- Lifting up to 50 lbs on a repetitive basis and up to 100 lbs or more on occasion, with a lifting partner
• Drug Screening
• Background screening
- You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of forklift experience do you have?
- How many years of machine operating experience do you have?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's?
- What machines do you have experience operating?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.